söndag 24 juli 2016

It's time for a reboot - at last

As some of you might know, this will be my second blog on the same topic: "yoga in Linköping, linked up with the world". The first blog, which hereafter will be abandoned, can be found here, and it is the blog that comes along automatically with my main home page: yoga-link.se . Here at blogspot I use the same name, but since blogspot doesn't support dots (".") in the name, I instead chose the address yoga-link-se.blogspot.com for this new blog.

I have been wanting to do this reboot for a long time now, and for several reasons. First, because I haven't had an active blog for quite some time now, and because there are really many things that I have been aching to put out there; I have collected a steadily growing pile of observations that I really want to bring out to the whole global dialogue that is the internet. Second, because I eventually got tired of some of the limitations of my previous blog-server - e.g. its lack of a proper handling of comments and its non-existent development - I felt that I didn't want to do a reboot and a new-start on the same place as before. Third, I have been really busy doing many other things, both in my personal and professional lives, and I haven't found the time and mental space in which I could do a proper launch until now - when deep into a nice vacation with my girlfriend and extended family in wonderful Amsterdam.

For all these reasons, I am now at last at a place where I am ready - and eager - to get started again, and to hereby formally anounce my relaunch of my personal blog: yoga-link-se.blogspot.com

Welcome!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar